* Under general supervision, responds to user complaints to resolve problems associated with the organization s telecommunications networks (voice and/or data).
* Diagnoses problem source through discussions with users. Coordinates with internal telecommunications support and operations and with vendors to resolve problems.
* Follows up with users to ensure problem resolution, and develops supporting documentation of all activities.
* Essential Functions: Participate in IT Operations on call as needed to supplement 24x7 support Take ownership of all assigned tickets and drive to resolution; researching and escalating to a vendor as necessary.
* Working through tickets with a sense of urgency to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner. Keep up to date with new technologies in order to provide support as new products are released Adhere to change management policy for the organization.
* Perform Adds/Changes/Deactivations of individuals, agents, skill groups and teams Reset of passwords on the covered applications
* Add new Agent Desktop Settings Provide Cisco TAC VoIP support:
* Receiving and resolving complex issues to meet customer needs o Using debugging tools to analyze problems and identify solutions o Troubleshooting issues with customer on support calls
* Provide excellent customer service to all of our internal support customers Configuration of IP phones for call center agents/business users Configuration of CUPC accounts Configuration of Meeting Place accounts Configuration of other devices within call center supporting applications
Desired Skills and Experience
* Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent Required Experience: 0-2 years of experience Working knowledge of VoIP technologies or equivalent work experience in a similar position Knowledge of technical aspects of telecommunications equipment and transmission.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company with core capabilities in Our vision is to be a global business partner, delivering highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide. Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.