**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., an award winning and innovative multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Building Technology Systems Engineer specializing in Security and Telecommunications design for our Boulder office. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. works closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance of the built environment.
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offers excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders started out as young engineers in our firm.
• Provide designs for electronic safety & security systems and telecommunications systems.
• Produce Needs Assessment reports
• Create construction documents (Drawings and CSI Specifications)
• Fee budget responsibility on assigned projects
• Overall project lifecycle planning
• Project resource management
• Attend and participate in project meetings (local and out-of-town)
• Perform and document site surveys
• Communicate and coordinate technical design solutions with clients, design teams and vendors
• Coordination and integration of security and telecommunications systems with other intelligent building systems
• Possess a four-year degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience in Security and Telecommunications design.
• 5 years’ experience designing high end Security Systems and Telecommunications systems for the Architectural and Electrical consulting industry.
• Possess working knowledge of Video Surveillance, Access Control and Intrusion Detection systems.
• Background in telecommunications design for various types and sizes of projects.
• Design of integrated intelligent building systems for Smart Buildings is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
• AutoCAD and Revit experience desired.
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
• Experience in working directly with clients.
• Some experience in designing Public Address, conference room AV, digital signage, collaboration AV and educational AV systems would be a plus although not required.
• Industry Certification is a plus although not required (ASIS CPP, BICSI RCDD, Cisco CCNA)
About **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. USA
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. ******MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity