• Plan and execute RF optimization tasks to optimize clusters/super clusters in the customer’s network during the deployment phase.
• Troubleshoot problem areas and provide recommendations for system performance enhancements.
• Work with RF design engineer and review RF Design documentation to understand the design KPIs, cluster definition, customer expectation, and network configuration.
• Review the contractual KPIs in conjunction with the market configuration to identify any challenges in meeting the exit criteria in specified time.
• Determine test equipment needs and work with RF Leads and Customer Technical advocate to order the equipment from the tools group.
• Prepare a detailed logistics plan including the number of cluster engineers and drive teams needed to complete the optimization deliverables on schedule.
• Develop and document optimization drive routes and cluster control routes. Study the RF design coverage maps and identify problem areas in terms of coverage, interference, or pilot pollution.
• Review the integration reports to ensure that the sites which are turned over to the RF team are properly tested, without alarms and free from external interference.
• Familiarity with RF Optimization Handbook Methods and Procedures.
• Familiarity with RF Optimization tools and test equipment.
• Familiarity with RF Optimization tunable parameters.
• Knowledge of antenna configuration.
• Understanding the mobile operations.
• Ability of using Network Performance tools.
• Troubleshooting. MapInfo, MS Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills, Good communication skills, verbal and written, Good persuasion and negotiation skills, Ability to troubleshoot issues/problems, Ability to work effectively with customers, suppliers, internal sales, and PM, Meticulous approach to producing high quality results, Results orientation with a strong focus on meeting challenging customer commitments, Self-starter, Flexible, Works independently.
• More than 10 years of RF Optimization experience.
• Must have experience of RF lead and market customer interface.
• More than 3 years on UMTS technology and more than 6 months on LTE technology.
• Must have experience in UMTS/LTE networks and KPI base system optimization.
• Must have strong LTE/UMTS knowledge.
• Must have good understanding of RF design method and procedure.
• Must have experience with RF Optimization tools.
• Must be familiar with ATOLL/ACP RF design tool.
• Must be knowledgeable in multi-technology site configuration and implementation. Desired Qualifications:
• Experience with major wireless carriers or vendors, General Telecommunications knowledge, Knowledge of ALU and/or other commercial wireless products and solutions, Working knowledge of the Alcatel-Lucent 9370 RNCs through the WMS platform and the ability to create and execute work orders is a plus.
• Both theoretical Knowledge and field experience with LTE networks.
• Must have a proven track record as a RF optimization cluster lead for either UMTS or LTE.
• Must be able to support Alcatel-Lucent’s UMTS/LTE RF team in performing WMS support work (neighbor lists and parameter management)
• Must have the proven ability of optimizing UMTS/LTE networks at a single nodeB, cluster and multi-cluster levels for multiple carriers to meet specific KPI targets.
• Knowledge of UMTS and LTE system architecture.
• Understanding of the Access Technologies (LTE/UMTS/GSM) air interface.
• Understanding of LTE Call flow.
• Experience with 2G/3G/4G wireless technologies, e.g. UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE.
• Knowledge of IMS and LTE solutions (generic, standards).
• B.S. of E.E. or C.S., M.S. is preferred
• Employee Citizen Status: This position is open to US citizens, Green Card holders and all others who are authorized to work in the US for any employer.
• Pay Rate: $45/hr to $55/hr (Depending on the interview)
• Location: Murray Hill, NJ
• Availability: 2-4 weeks from Job Offer.
Website : http://www.t-force.com/
T-Force Group is an independent, employee-owned, global firm operating from 14 different offices across the world, offering innovative services; tools and custom solutions that transform the way enterprises operate and do business. Whether you require staff augmentation, strategy consulting, technology integration (offsite or onsite, time and materials or fixed bid projects) or offshore solutions –T-Force can get the job done. We provide the right solution for your company, be it recruiting the exact person or team to work directly for you, or outsourcing the entire project to T-Force. We develop customized solutions that exceed our client’s expectations and we do it on time and on budget. T-Force provides cost-effective solutions. Because we have consultants in almost every industry — telecommunications, healthcare, consulting, HR, high-tech, and Utilities — we can assure you that we will assign a team to your project that understands your industry and your needs and can help you stay more efficient, profitable, and prepared to succeed in today’s ever evolving, always challenging, technology fueled business world.