Apr 13, 2018
provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Telecom Provisioner
for our client in the IT-Services
domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
12 Months Contract
Best Market Rates
Role: Telecom Provisioner
Primary Skill: Network Architecture and Design
The Telecom Provisioner
would need to have at least 5 years of experience.
- Design, provision, groom and disconnect DS0/DS1/DS3 circuits in telecom wireline networks.
- Audit DS3/riders to determine current path design and future path availability.
- Create and submit appropriate ASR's to initiate LEC actions.
- Utilize systems (PC, TCOMS, F&E, etc.) to track all activities during the provisioning process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in telecom wireline network provisioning.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree within the Engineering or IT field with an emphasis on telecom.
- Proven telecom wireline circuit design and provisioning background.
- Proficiency in submittal of ASR's to LEC.
- Ability to design and provision in all Legacy systems (PC, TCOMS, F&E, etc.).
- Knowledge/familiarity with DS0/DS1/DS3, CFA, ASR, FOC, CLR.
- Prior wireline network provisioning experience.
- Familiarity with provisioning applications (CAMEO, F&E, PC, COMS, TCOMs, MASTARS, Maintenance Tracker, IVUE).
Minimum 5 years
No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees
Recruiter Name: Faraz Alavi
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2305)