NTT DATA, Inc.
Title: Telecom Procurement Analyst
LOcation: Greenwood, CO
Duration: 6 months
The Analyst will support telco vendor management and pricing responsibilities. The day to day activities include but are not limited to interaction with Sales, Provisioning, Pricing/ Contracts, Legal, and Network Engineering.
- Facilitate development and management of carrier scorecard, pricing platforms and compliance reporting.
- Assist in carrier capacity research, contract development and rates.
- Work with Sales Engineering and Sales to ensure proper understanding of requirements and technical feasibility of solutions supporting customer opportunities.
- Partner with Layer 1 Network Planning and Peering teams to manage any infrastructure pricing requirements; obtain all related pricing and technical information; organize and distribute internally for review and vendor recommendations.
- Support company cost saving goals by reducing third party costs; review negative circuit margin report for optimization opportunities.
- Receive and input accurate pricing and related quote details from vendors into system of record (GNOME).
- Adhere to pricing response SLAs back to sales.
- Update and track pricing resources including: web based pricing tools, lit building lists, and pop lists.
- Create and manage vendor relationships; catalog vendor product offerings and maintain current contact/ escalation information, disperse departmentally.
- Tracking and reporting of quote volumes and quote to order conversion rates.
- File, track and report on outage credit reimbursement process and manage monthly vendor operational status calls.
- Participates and successfully completes all companywide mandates/training in a timely manner.
- Complies with Corporate Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Standards.
- Complies with all Ethics and professional standards.
- Complies with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
- Abides by all policies and procedures.
- Performs a myriad of tasks as required and/or assigned.
Qualifications / Core Competencies:
- The ability to act independently yet in alignment with department and firm goals to achieve optimal outcomes for a range of stakeholders (sales, finance, customer, vendor, network engineering).
- Strong administrative, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and implement effectively.
Detail oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates mutual acceptance and respect of all co-workers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Has analytical ability to assess business situations and create contingency plans.
- Ability to be a team player, works effectively with others with positive cooperation.
- Ability to communicate, both internally and externally, in an effective, timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to accept accountability for results.
- Strong Computer skills, including MS Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or Exchange.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
NTT DATA, Inc.
Website : http://americas.nttdata.com/
NTT DATA partners with clients to navigate the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We’re a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider that wraps deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.