The Telecommunications Manager assures that the Patient Account Services obtains maximum benefits from telecom/information systems integration. The manager promotes teamwork and provides leadership to staff to meet organizational goals and objectives. The manager maintains the Telecommunications infrastructure including switch, phones, and voice lines.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Guide the maintenance of Avaya Red Telecom Systems at the Patient Account Services. Maintenance is to include interfaces to all appropriate mainframe and networked systems. (Telephone, Voice Mail,
Paging, Faxing, IVR, Avaya Voice Messaging, etc.)
• Coordinate support of end users (2700 ) with ongoing Telecom needs. (IP Telephones, Avaya Voice Messaging, Faxing, IVR, Paging, Contact Center Elite, Telstrat Call Recording, etc.)
• Assist in development of training programs for new equipment and telecommunications applications.
• Identify opportunities for greater efficiencies through process improvement, systems integration and assist in implementation of these solutions.
• Maintain telecommunications database to include user, extension, voice mail, telecom hardware, etc.
• Coordinate all moves, adds, repairs and upgrades to the telecommunications equipment.
• Work with Director of IT&S on Strategic Planning and implementation of technologies to enhance quality service and support to users.
• Remain current with emerging industry trends.
• Audit and track phone system utilization for compliance to company policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIE
• Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
• Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Tactical execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
• Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Financial management - applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
• Project Management - assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately
• Technology Management - demonstrate superior knowledge of telecommunications equipment and software as well as emerging industry trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field preferred
• Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
• Minimum 5 years' Telecommunications experience
• Experience with HCA systems preferred
• Avaya Red Certification preferred
*Directors & Managers
Tennessee-Nashville-PAS - Nashville