• Network Performance Monitoring – Monitor network dropped call, blocked call, and ineffective attempt daily statistics within a Lucent CDMA network. Trend historical performance data to anticipate future network performance.
• Cell Site Design – Generate market designs, issue search rings, conduct site reviews and approvals.
• RF Network Optimization – Implement necessary software or hardware changes to improve market performance and to improve customer perception of the network.
• Carefully monitor and correct RF capacity issues on cell sites while remaining cost conscious.
• RF Data Acquisition and Data Post-Processing – Collect RF drive test data using various data acquisition platforms.
• Post-process drive test using Actix software or similar.
• RF Automated Tools – Use web-based tools and Excel macros to generate and monitor statistics. Develop macros and other essential tools to improve market performance monitoring.
• Mapping – Generate demographic maps using Mapinfo to support the planning and design of RF networks and sales support activities.
• Process Improvement and Documentation – Analyze existing technical processes and prepare formal documentation for other groups
• Make presentations before zoning boards, management and cross-functional project groups, as required.
• 1-3 years of Lucent RF CDMA wireless experience.
• Communication skills – must be able to clearly communicate ideas in verbal and written formats, good presentation and group facilitation skills
• Rudimentary experience with cell site designs a plus.
• Self-starter, quick learner of various technologies platforms and software. This position will require rapid learning and proficiency with cell site planning software (ie Planet EV), various antenna vendors, search ring preparation, RF prediction model tuning, and cell site integration techniques.
• Excellent data analysis and troubleshooting skills are required.
• Experience working on cross-functional, matrixed teams and environments. Many of the field efforts require coordination with vendors, sub-contractors, Engineering mgmt, Network Ops, Eng and Sales/Mktg.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results influencing others. Preferred Qualification:
• Rudimentary knowledge of RF test equipment is preferred, including configuration and implementation of various types of RF test equipment including field data acquisition platforms (Agilent preferred), GPS equipment, transceivers, and RF sweep test equipment (Anritsu Sitemaster preferred).
• Previous project leadership experience on small projects. Demonstrated experience coordinating project schedules across multiple groups to achieve project goals is a definite plus. Required Education:
• BS degree in Engineering discipline. Incentives:
1. Long Term contract
2. Excellent Pay Compensation All applicants, whom are interested, apply today and one of T-Force's Talent Acquisition Specialist will contact you.
Website : http://www.t-force.com/
T-Force Group is an independent, employee-owned, global firm operating from 14 different offices across the world, offering innovative services; tools and custom solutions that transform the way enterprises operate and do business. Whether you require staff augmentation, strategy consulting, technology integration (offsite or onsite, time and materials or fixed bid projects) or offshore solutions –T-Force can get the job done. We provide the right solution for your company, be it recruiting the exact person or team to work directly for you, or outsourcing the entire project to T-Force. We develop customized solutions that exceed our client’s expectations and we do it on time and on budget. T-Force provides cost-effective solutions. Because we have consultants in almost every industry — telecommunications, healthcare, consulting, HR, high-tech, and Utilities — we can assure you that we will assign a team to your project that understands your industry and your needs and can help you stay more efficient, profitable, and prepared to succeed in today’s ever evolving, always challenging, technology fueled business world.