Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development – complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR’s Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
A great opportunity to join our Wireless Telecommunications project office as a Site Acquisition Specialist supporting the New York & New Jersey markets.
• Perform preliminary candidate search and report on viable locations for sites to ensure entitlements are possible and client does not waste time and money.
• Report all site acquisition activities on assigned sites. Coordinate with the Design, Zoning, RF Engineering and Construction Management Teams.
• Assist in preparation and monitoring of individual site budgets and schedules. Coordinate with land owner and client during the lease negotiation process to obtain fully executed lease or option agreement.
• Prepare lease document package for negotiation and finalized package with detailed account of negotiations and deal points for client.
• Travel to sites and work in client designated areas as required.
• Attend project and deployment meetings as directed by Site Acquisition Manager.
• Coordinate with other managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance.
• 4 years related experience in wireless telecommunications
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to education and specialized experience
• Experience with New Site Builds sites required
• Must be able to travel as needed is required
• Requires excellent communication and oral written skills
• Requires proficiency in Word and Excel
• Must be US Citizen.
Local candidates preferred.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-MorristownTravel: Yes, 50 % of the TimeJob Posting: May 15, 2018, 12:19:28 PM
Location/Region: Morristown, NJ (US)
Website : http://www.ch2m.com
As a global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management, CH2M HILL has the human and technical resources, the international footprint, and the depth of know-how and experience to help clients achieve success in any corner of the world. CH2M HILL has 26,000 employees on six continents working on some of the most complex and exciting projects on the planet. From our Colorado headquarters to the many large cities and small towns around the world where our employees live and work, we are committed to the vision and core values of our founders to build a better world and make a difference in the lives of others.