• Network Performance Monitoring – Monitor network dropped call, blocked call, and ineffective attempt daily statistics within a Lucent CDMA network. Trend historical performance data to anticipate future network performance.
• Cell Site Design – Generate market designs, issue search rings, conduct site reviews and approvals.
• RF Network Optimization – Implement necessary software or hardware changes to improve market performance and to improve customer perception of the network. Carefully monitor & correct RF capacity issues on cell site while remaining cost conscious.
• RF Data Acquisition and Data Post-Processing – Collect RF drive test data using various data acquisition platforms. Post-process drive test data using Actix software or similar
• RF Automated Tools – Use web-based tools and Excel macros to generate and monitor statistics. Develop macros and other essential tools to improve market performance monitoring.
• Mapping – Generate demographic maps using Mapinfo to support the planning and design of RF networks and sales support activities.
• Process Improvement and Documentation – Analyze existing technical processes and prepare formal documentation for other groups.
• 3-5 years of technical experience required with Lucent CDMA wireless PCS networks.
• Must be able to clearly communicate ideas in verbal and written formats. Demonstrated success presenting before zoning boards, management, and cross-functional project groups.
• Must be advance level in cell site design. Working knowledge with Planet EV is required. Fluency with search rings, RF prediction model tuning, and cell site integration techniques is required. Must be familiar with various antenna vendors including KMW, CellMax, EMS, Decibel, and Jaybeam and various coaxial cable vendors such as Andrew, Commscope and RFS Cablewave.
• Excellent data analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• Advanced level knowledge of RF test equipment, including configuration and implementation of various types of RF test equipment including field data acquisition platforms (Agilent preferred), GPS equipment, transceivers and RF sweep test equipment (Anritsu Sitemaster preferred).
• Coordination with vendors, sub-contractors, Engineering mgmt, Eng and Sales/Mktg.
• Experience as a working supervisor of other engineers and technical positions. Ability to delegate and follow-up on work assignments and to create and lead a positive team-based work environment; provide employee development and performance feedback.
• BS degree in Engineering discipline. Incentives:
1. Long Term contract
2. Excellent Pay Compensation All applicants, whom are interested, apply today and one of T-Force's Talent Acquisition Specialist will contact you.
Website : http://www.t-force.com/
T-Force Group is an independent, employee-owned, global firm operating from 14 different offices across the world, offering innovative services; tools and custom solutions that transform the way enterprises operate and do business. Whether you require staff augmentation, strategy consulting, technology integration (offsite or onsite, time and materials or fixed bid projects) or offshore solutions –T-Force can get the job done. We provide the right solution for your company, be it recruiting the exact person or team to work directly for you, or outsourcing the entire project to T-Force. We develop customized solutions that exceed our client’s expectations and we do it on time and on budget. T-Force provides cost-effective solutions. Because we have consultants in almost every industry — telecommunications, healthcare, consulting, HR, high-tech, and Utilities — we can assure you that we will assign a team to your project that understands your industry and your needs and can help you stay more efficient, profitable, and prepared to succeed in today’s ever evolving, always challenging, technology fueled business world.