**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an established telecommunications company located in Ontario, Ca. We are seeking applicants for a full time position as tower technician - foreman . This position is for work primarily in the Southern California region - Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, and San Diego Counties. Relocation costs to this area will be the sole responsibility of the job applicant.
Job Description-The employee will be the foreman of a 2-4 man crew responsible for the install, troubleshoot, and repair of wireless cellular systems. Typical scope includes coax, antennas, radios, connectors, tower steel installation, grounding, supporting, and testing. Short term traveling within the states of California, Nevada, and Arizona will occasionally be required.
* Abide by HHS and industry Safety Standards
* Have a clean driving record
* Knowledge of grounding installation and specifications
* PPC and Andrew connector installation
* PIM and Sweep Testing experience
* Must be able to climb to heights averaging 90 feet and/or work in man-lifts up to 135 feet as well as perform controlled descents and utilize fall restraint systems
* Microwave installation experience a plus
* Ability to read and comprehend RF data sheets
* Must be willing to work nights and weekends as required
* Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs.
* Knowledge of LTE installations on AT&T & Verizon cell sites
* Installation of Coax jumpers/feedlines, fiber optic jumpers/trunks and DC jumpers/trunks
* Antenna mounts for all structure types
* Civil/tower construction & quality assurance practices
* CD/RFDS review and redline
* Basic computer knowledge- Excel and Word
Company Offered Benefits Include:
* Employee paid medical after 90 days.
* 401K participation after 6 months.
* Vacation and Holiday pay
* Weekly payday.
* Company provided vehicle (foremen only)
Offered pay will be based on experience. All applicants must pass a pre-employment Drug Test. Background and Reference Checks are required and must be cleared prior to becoming an employee. Must have a valid CA drivers license with a Satisfactory Driving Record with no more than 2 points.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., Inc. is an established leader in telecom infrastructure construction work. We began providing construction services to local carriers, operating telcos, utilities, national, state and local government, the military and private industry to build infrastructure that brings the latest technology and broadband services to business and customers alike. We have grown and are constantly evolving with the times and with our customers. Our formalized commitment to our work exemplifies the dedication to innovation and leadership that will always be our calling card. We have created a well-deserved reputation for delivering a real value where it counts.