$20.00 - $30.00 /Hour
Tesinc, LLC, a telecommunications engineering firm, is seeking a Permit Engineer for the Cincinnati, OH area. The primary responsibility for the Permit Engineer will be interfacing with multiple agencies for permit approvals for a high priority customer project.
MUST have OSP Telephony experience in construction or work order design to be considered for this position.
This experience will be needed when answering questions from the agencies about this construction build.
Telecom Permit Engineer Requirements:
MUST have OSP Telephony experience in construction or work order design
Extensive experience securing federal, state and city permits
Strong communications skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Able to resolve conflicts in a timely and professional manner
Must be proficient with computer programs (e.g. Google Sheets, Microsoft Office – Word and Excel, email, etc.)
Hourly pay ranging from $20 - $30 per hour depending on experience
About Tesinc, LLC
Tesinc, LLC (Tesinc) provides high quality engineering and technical services to support the telecommunications industry. Areas of specialization include complete turn-key project management utilizing the P-6 scheduling tool, engineering design permitting and drafting services, right-of-way acquisition and site surveys, records and technical documentation services, utility pole inspection and inventory make-ready, outside plant construction inspection. The company also provides emergency services consisting of aerial line crews, installation and repair maintenance technicians and copper and fiber splicing technicians.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Tesinc was founded in 1966, and, for the past five decades, Tesinc has provided telecommunication services throughout the United States. With its commitment to quality and safety along with superior organizational and recruiting resources, Tesinc has the proven experience that customers look for when selecting a strategic business partner.
Tesinc, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. A wide range of benefit choices is available for our employees and their families, including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401(k) retirement savings plans, stock purchase plans and more.
Medical/Prescription Plans -
Three medical plan options which include prescription drug benefits.
- Two dental insurance options - a high option plan that covers most dental treatments along with diagnostics and preventive care; and a low option plan that covers the basic diagnostics and preventive care.
Group Vision Plan
- A PPO plan where participating doctors provide eye exams and substantial discounts for services and materials.
Flexible Spending Account
- Benefit allows pre-tax dollars to be contributed annually to a reimbursement account for you and your family members' qualified healthcare expenses (up to $2,500) and dependent care expenses (up to $5,000).
Retirement Savings Plans
- 401(K) - Once eligible, employees have the option to invest 1%-75% of their salary. The company will match a portion of this investment.
Stock Purchase Plan
- Allows employees to purchase company stock through payroll deductions.
Short & Long Term Disability
- Groups rates for disability insurance benefits which will replace a portion of your income due to illness or injury.
Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance at group rates.
Legal Services Insurance
- Access to legal professionals at favorable rates.
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
up to $7500 per calendar year.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check and have a valid Driver's License.
Only qualified applicants authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered.
Hiring now! Apply today!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Cincinnati. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process