Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
The Advanced Development Programs (ADP) Aperture and Sensors organization is looking for a talented individual to be involved with many aspects of our department software development, maintenance, and testing. The qualified candidate will write and modify engineering code to support department antenna analysis & design. The qualified candidate will support the installation and testing of new software releases, and assist in software being ported to high performance computing (HPC) platforms. The qualified candidate will help maintain software licenses and support the procurement of additional software licenses.
This position requires concise presentations to customers and engineers on concepts, development and engineering trade study results. Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.***
• Bachelor’s degree in the fields of computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, physics or related degree
• 3 years of experience programming scientific applications in Python, C, C , FORTRAN, Matlab or other similar program languages
• Experience with software development
• Master’s degree in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering or physics
• Experience in parallel programming in OpenMP and / or MPI
• Experience in hosting engineering software applications on computer platforms ranging from stand-alone engineering work stations, to small clusters, to High Performance Computing (HPC) platforms
• Experience in programming in one or more of the following languages: Matlab, LabView, Visual Basic
• Algorithm development, testing, maintenance and simulation using object oriented progamming languages: C , Java, Python
• Experience with CAD modeling software such as CATIA or SolidWorks
• Experience in programming in the Linux environment
• Previous experience in low observable antennas or electromagnetic scattering
• Knowledge of computational electromagnetics, including Finite Elements, Method of Moments, Finite Difference Time Domain Method and High Frequency Asymptotic Techniques
• Experienced in modifying specialized Computational electromagnetic codes that perform: (1) impedance matching of RF circuits; (2) radome prediction codes; (3) material properties extraction; (4) image processing
• Experience with commercial Computational Electromagnetic Modeling tools such as HFSS, CST, and FEKO
• Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with programming real time control of laboratory instruments and manufacturing equipment, and real time data collection
• Experience with laboratory data collection, data reduction and data archival
• Experience with modern software development tools and best practices
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.