The Telecommunications Engineer will provide expertise in all aspects of designing, maintaining, configuring and sustaining the Cisco VoIP network, including: voice network design, implementation, maintenance of existing networks, upgrading/configuration, documenting design and installation of Cisco hardware. In addition, the Engineer will utilize a broad knowledge of network communications and local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) operations to ensure optimum configuration and operation of all related Telecomm systems.
This role is for an experienced professional capable of independently carrying out assignments typical of someone who has both planned, designed and built from the ground up Cisco-based Telecommunication Infrastructure to include Cisco CUCM, Presence, ACD/IVR using Cisco UCCE or UCCX + tools for call recording, work force management, CTI and reporting solutions.
* 3 to 5 years of working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications platform (Cisco Communications Manager, CUSP, Cisco Unity, Cisco UCCE, and Cisco voice gateways)
* 3 to 5 years of telecommunications, implementation, and operation experience.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences/ Electrical Engineering/related major or at least 3 years of experience in telecommunications engineering.
* Experience with Cisco UCCE administration which includes ICM scripting and CVP applications and reporting and CUIC administration and reporting.
* Experience working with call recording systems, WFM, CTI and reporting systems typical of a contact center environment
* Hands-on experience in TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting tools, such as Wireshark, as it relates to troubleshooting VoIP signaling and media.
* Experience with Cisco Switches, ASA’s and Routers (CCNA) or equivalent.
* Ability to communicate technical and operational-related concepts to a range of technical and non-technical staff.
* Ability to discuss telecommunications engineering solutions within team and with members outside of team.
* Ability to perform as a team player on a Cisco Voice team.
* Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner, forecast, and plan telecomm systems maintenance and upgrades.
* Knowledge of programming languages (Python, C#, Java or other) and APIs related to Cisco or Call Center products a strong plus.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Solid understanding of enterprise dial-plan development and administration.
* Good working knowledge of VoIP signaling (H323, SCCP, MGCP, SIP) and signaling inter-working with QSIG, PRI, and T1-CAS.
* Strong work ethic and project management skills.
* Strong understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
* Understanding of SIP and H323 video integration and interoperability in a Cisco IP Telephony environment.
* Understanding of VoIP WLAN concepts, considerations, and best practices.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Please visit Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
Website : http://www.chamberlinedmonds.com
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 years of experience providing technology-enabled patient access solutions nationwide for hospitals, government agencies, and managed care organizations. The company provides patient advocacy based eligibility and enrollment services that are proven to provide clients with an effective solution to manage their uninsured patient base and to generate meaningful incremental cash flow.