IT Job Pro
Careers Center | SENIOR INTERNAL TELECOM ENGINEER
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
SENIOR INTERNAL TELECOM ENGINEER
Posted Date 3 hours ago(4\/13\/2018 12:47 PM)
Position Code ********
Day Shift Yes
Night Shift No
Rotating Shift No
Status Regular Full-Time
Department HS IS-CLIENT SOLUTIONS
Overview and Responsibilities
* Plan, design, and implement internal telecommunication networks\/systems, including voice, data, and\/or video communication systems.
* Maintain highest levels of telecommunication security and protection from disaster.
* Analyze the needs of the organization and translate requirements into detailed technical specifications.
* Conduct cost and traffic analysis to determine the best use of resources.
* Collaborate with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure all installations meet specifications, ensuring the resolution of problems as they arise.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience Minimum Required: Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
Experience Minimum Preferred\/Desired: 9 or more years of relevant experience.
Education Minimum Required: Appropriate IS Education\/Training or Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).
Education Minimum Preferred\/Desired: Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).
Training Special Skills Minimum Required: Aptitude and skill in communicating and performing the techniques of information systems assessments.
Training Special Skills Preferred\/Desired: Proven experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of complex computer design and support.
Licensure: DRIVER’S LICENSE (CURRENT).
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS