Job ID: 2017-15968
Location: Bethpage, NY
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers and our people.
Manages the day to day project execution of campaigns, projects and programs assigned. Responsible for project management of all aspects of assigned projects including timelines, budgets, estimates, invoices, review and approval of projects across organizations, proofreading and status reports. Communicates all aspects of a campaign/project to ensure successful completion.
The role is currently based Bethpage, NY with a future location change to Long Island City, NY in early 2018.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for overall project management and day-to-day execution of marketing projects
* Support Manager and Director by reviewing marketing deliverables based on the objectives and strategies supplied by Product, Marketing (M&A), and Operations
* Construct marketing plans and tactics to support customer retention and to communicate: changes to product offerings; introduction of new product offerings; enhancements to existing products offerings; self-installation instructions; self-help options and product support guides
* Oversee development of tactics from conception to execution for all aspects of CRM
* Project manage all email communication calendars and execute day-to-day operational tasks to support daily email schedule
* Monitor campaign performance and report weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually on results
* Regularly conduct measurable A/B tests on subject line, creative, copy and landing pages to drive engagement
* Build, maintain and optimize triggered lifecycle campaigns
* Manage current email templates for eNewsletters and standalone emails and develop recommendations for improvements
* Ensure that creative is in alignment with branding guidelines, communication policies, graphic standards and quality control
* Proof all creative copy for informational accuracy, consistency and communication effectiveness
* Review and approve all project estimates
* Complete weekly status report of activity and ensure all components of a project are filed to M&A S Drive (for future reference)
* Interface daily with internal business units including Product, Operations, Customer Service, Field Services, B&C, WICs, M&A and external agencies/vendors to review creative, gain concurrence and provide creative direction on projects, as well as timelines
* Primary point of contact for all escalations, issues and questions with internal business unit
* Champion the customer experience and support continuous innovation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement, creative, tools and mor
* Assist on special projects, as required
* Serve as back up for Manager
The Marketing Specialist s primary focus is to promote customer satisfaction, retention and customer education of the Optimum and Suddenlink products and services.
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing or related field
* Minimum of 3 5 years in agency account management, marketing project management or email marketing experience
* Integrated marketing and advertising experience with knowledge of creative development, production, media and/or direct marketing required
* Experience interfacing with creative agencies/vendors
* Strong project management skills with proven ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness
* Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with proven ability to give extensive creative and copywriting direction
* An organizationally savvy and perceptive person who is alert to internal politics and forges strong relationships within organization
* Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
* Strong cross-functional communication and teamwork skills
* Ability to react and adapt to fast-changing business environment
* Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
* Experience in telecommunications and CRM a plus
Website : http://alticeusa.com/
Altice USA is a leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company. We are a subsidiary of Altice Group (Euronext: ATC, ATCB), a global communications company founded in 2001 by telecom engineer and entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. At Altice, our core principles are centered on a commitment to our Customers, our Employees and our Local Communities. Altice USA provides residential and business services to more than 4.6 million customers across 20 states and we offer digital cable television, high-speed Internet, voice, WiFi and data products and services to keep customers connected anywhere across any device. To meet our customers’ needs, we also provide hyper-local news and programming created specifically for the communities we serve. To learn about our Brands, click here. As a technology-driven organization, we believe that continued investment in innovation, network and service will allow us to be flexible to meet consumer needs, enhance the customer experience, and provide the best services and highest value to our customers.