About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com
The Sales Manager in Spectrum Enterprise Strategic Sales is responsible to lead, supervise and direct the sales programs and activities of team. The Sales Manager will lead a team of strategic Major Account Executives, Strategic Account Managers, Strategic Account Representatives and sell Ethernet, Cloud Services, High Speed Data, Fiber Services, Business Class Phone and Cable Television services, SIP etc. Must have or develop key internal relationships with Market Development, Construction team, Sales Support, Marketing and all related internal organizations that support Sales. Must have or develop extensive contact within the business community in the markets that we serve.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
* Oversees daily activities, including: Recruit, train, motivate, and develop a sales team into a productive, cohesive unit to increase productivity and exceed minimum monthly sales and billing quotas
* Conducts weekly sales staff meetings and one on one reviews of activity and performance to ensure all team members are conducting daily activities in applicable categories and monitor the sales team in both maintenance and acquisition of accounts
* Attends sales calls with sales representatives
* Provides weekly sales summaries and reports
* Assigns high priority customers and/or develop business with significant long-term potential
* Performs special projects and act upon long-term business building opportunities as assigned
* Complies with all established policies and procedures of Spectrum Enterprise
* Coaches team members in skills necessary to achieve excellence
* May perform other duties as assigned
* Ability to develop and execute a strategic account plan customized for key prospects/customers
* Ability to supervise personnel and manage office procedures
* Ability to organize, implement and maintain sales goals
* Demonstrated history of leadership position/team lead in high-volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork, flexibility and change management
* Strong organizational development and business skills
* Conversant with telecommunications/networking technologies
* Above-average business analysis skills with MS Office tools and Salesforce.com (or similar CRM)
* Working knowledge of PC based software including Windows, MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
* Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
* Valid and active State driver s license and safe driving record
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience
Related Work Experience
* Five (5) or more years of Enterprise Level Account Sales experience in the telecommunications/cable industry selling Ethernet, Cloud Services, High Speed Data and Fiber Services with a solid track record of success managing assigned territory to achievement and over-achievement of quota
* Three (3) or more years of leadership experience in a competitive telecommunications/cable sales environment with a strong knowledge of Ethernet, Cloud Services, High Speed Data, Fiber Services and Fiber connected networks
* Office environment
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Want to be a sponsor?