• Location: Dublin, Ohio
• Duration: 2/1/2014 to 2/2/2015
• Pay rate: $34 an hour on (1099)
• Immigration Status: U.S. Citizen, Green Card Holder, or TN- Visa Holder
• Start date: 2 weeks from Job Offer
• 5 years of RF UMTS Optimization and Design Experience
• 3 years of In-Building design using tools such as IBwave
• LTE Optimization and Design is a plus
• Need to understand Link Budget Analysis – Multi Path Propagation
• Experienced with data collection tools such as Agilent and TEMS
• Experienced with Post Processing Tools such as Actix, TEMS, EDAT.
• Must have exposure to one or more DAS Vendor equipment
• Must have knowledge of In-Building design tool IBWAVE or equivalent. Apply today to speak with a T-Force Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Website : http://www.t-force.com/
T-Force Group is an independent, employee-owned, global firm operating from 14 different offices across the world, offering innovative services; tools and custom solutions that transform the way enterprises operate and do business. Whether you require staff augmentation, strategy consulting, technology integration (offsite or onsite, time and materials or fixed bid projects) or offshore solutions –T-Force can get the job done. We provide the right solution for your company, be it recruiting the exact person or team to work directly for you, or outsourcing the entire project to T-Force. We develop customized solutions that exceed our client’s expectations and we do it on time and on budget. T-Force provides cost-effective solutions. Because we have consultants in almost every industry — telecommunications, healthcare, consulting, HR, high-tech, and Utilities — we can assure you that we will assign a team to your project that understands your industry and your needs and can help you stay more efficient, profitable, and prepared to succeed in today’s ever evolving, always challenging, technology fueled business world.